|HughesNet Gen4||HughesNet Gen5|
(don’t refer to individual technology names)
|SmartFetchTM, SmartCompressionTM, SmartResourcesTM||N/A|
|SmartBrowsing||No hard data limits|
|Bonus Bytes||Bonus Zone|
|Data Allowance||Data (or Service Plan Data)|
|Satellite Modem||Wi-Fi Modem|
|Plan Names: Choice, Prime, Pro, Max||Plan Names: 10 GB, 20 GB, 30 GB, 50 GB|
|Status Meter||Usage Meter|
|Upfront Lease Fee||Lease Set-up Fee|
|N/A||Video Data Saver|
Features Galore with Even Faster Speeds than Before
Just when you thought your satellite Internet service was destined to be slow, HughesNet® Gen 5 has arrived and transformed satellite Internet forever! With the fastest satellite Internet speeds available -25 Mbps - and even better features that are sure to astound you, the new HughesNet is better, faster, and stronger! From the previous HughesNet Gen4 services, you can now get HughesNet Gen5, our fifth generation of high speed satellite technology. Let our customer service representatives sign you up today for one of the exciting satellite Internet service plans so you can have greater control of your online entertainment. Here are just a few of the changes you will find with Gen5.
- SmartTechnologies features are available with every plan as the suite of tools is now under one name. Data is optimized and compressed automatically
- No hard data limits as you can continue web browsing and emailing even when going over your monthly data allowance
- Gen4 plan names have now changed to reflect the amount of data you receive for the month (10 GB, 20 GB, 30 GB and 50 GB)
- Gen5 provides the Bonus Zone where you get 50 GB of free data to use during off-peak hours of 2am to 8am.
- Video data saver will let you save data by automatically adjusting video streaming rates while still providing great picture quality
There is no denying that HughesNet Gen5 offers you all the data, features and benefits you want with your satellite Internet service. Learn more about what the new HughesNet can provide to you no matter where you live by calling today.